The success of our workshops is heavily credited to working closely with organizers. If you're interested in our workshops and would like to organize a group, there are a few things to keep in mind:
- Consider what you would like your group to achieve by the end of the workshop, we will work with you to meet these goals
- Have a preferred date, time, and location in mind for the workshops
- 10 students is a recommended number for each group but we are more than happy to accommodate smaller or larger groups. Prices may slightly fluctuate accordingly
- Full payment for the entire workshop series collected prior to the first session is preferred. We also accommodate session-to-session payments based on individual circumstance
- We try to keep additional costs to a minimum, however in certain circumstances it is recommended to leave room for materials, travel, etc.